Since our brand relaunch in Spring 2018, we have been busy beyond belief with a variety of exciting and interesting jobs in the world of digital marketing, writing and editing. Sometimes it is a good thing to take a step back and look at everything you have accomplished, especially in quantifiable terms so without further ado, here is a little list of (most) of the new work we have been up to:
- Built and launched a freelance translator’s website, social media and blog
- Built and launched (this week!) a highly complex website for a non-profit association that includes a dynamic searchable directory of site members and global content restriction based on a member’s subscription plan
- Built and launched a new website for a different non-profit association that included brand development and a membership function
- Wrote 80 articles for a new client in the Caribbean to begin populating their 2 blogs with content and have established an ongoing relationship to continue to fill their content in using inbound marketing techniques
- Edited a 235-page master’s thesis on the Syrian civil war
- Mailed 823 print marketing material packages for a non-profit association and sent to relevant
- Edited 7 scholarly articles written by a Professor Emeritus in their area of historical research
- Wrote 6 editions of a religio-cultural newsletter for print and web publication
- Ghost-wrote two articles for a client
- Published one major research study with The Tessellate Institute and IRGS
- Wrote 8 new articles for The Drawing Board blog (with 4 more set to be up before November!)
- Wrote 12,000+ words for Nakita’s non-fiction memoir project and patron blogs
- Participated in 7 media interviews
- Delivered 4 keynote addresses
- Delivered 5 public anti-racism talks
- Edited a memoir writing pitch for a global influencer
- Took part in one 5-week intensive non-fiction writing course for Professional Development
- Received one major community recognition award
- Signed up for NaNoWriMo 2018 – add Nakita (nvalerio) if you are doing it too!
It has been an exceptionally busy time and we couldn’t be happier than to support writers, businesses and academics in everything they endeavor to do while serving our communities and making our own art too!
Bring on the rest of 2018 and in to 2019!