The Drawing Board is what you come back to when you need to refresh and enliven.
Are you an undergraduate or graduate level student in the social sciences, humanities or social work? Do you need assistance talking through your course work or preparing for your final writing assignments? Are you unsure how to prepare to write your thesis or dissertation?
At The Drawing Board, our skilled team of scholars would be happy to coach you through your class or your degree. Our mentorship packages include a variety of services and can be customized to include any of the following or more:
- regular scheduled meetings to discuss course work and develop key academic skills including organization, time management, note-taking, test taking, writing skills development, critical analysis development, navigating interpersonal dynamics, etc
- offering critiques and nuanced views of your proposals
- tutoring on foundational concepts in your field and the most current discourse
- coaching for writing course papers, theses and dissertations
- helping with research direction and bibliographic development
- copy-editing, proofreading and formatting assistance
Mentorship services are compensated on an hourly basis from $40 to $75/hour, pending needed services. We do work with departmental funding from your post-secondary institution. Scaled rates can be determined if students are paying for mentorship out of pocket.