- Being a grad student is twice the work of being an undergrad and only half of the fun. No, I’m just kidding — it’s none of the fun.
- I hope you like reading. Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha ha! Excuse me while I jump out of a high window with the five weighty text books I’ve been assigned this semester strapped to my torso.
- You have no idea where the f—k anything on your campus is except the two or three buildings you have class in.
- Despite what you may have learned as an undergrad, Thursday night is a weeknight. You’re expected to wake up early and get stuff done the next day and everything. Crazy, right?
- You’re also expected to refrain from drinking Sunday through Wednesday — including day drinking. Seriously.
- There’s a good chance that you’re a commuter student. Enjoy lugging 60 lbs of text books with…
View original post 851 more words