Drawing Board Popularity is International
The Drawing Board blog has been growing steadily in popularity over the last year since being launched and we have noticed that our stats have been booming in some pretty exotic locations all over the world. Given the interconnectedness of the internet and how small it makes this big, wide world we share, it should come as no surprise that we have been read in ever far-flung corner of the globe you can imagine.
Some of the top hits come from the following countries:
- Canada: No surprise there! Since we are based out of our home country and have the generous support of our incredible families, friends and clients, The Drawing Board gets to rest well knowing that we are read by our lovely communities.
- United States: Turns out we’re also popular with our neighbours to the south! With English as their native language and the closeness of the online WordPress community, this one also doesn’t come as much of a surprise.
- Brazil: Now, as the third highest country on the list, Brazil seems a bit random to us, but we guess it doesn’t really matter where you’re popular as long as you’re inspiring people to read, write and be the best people they can be! Saúde!
- Italy: Since both members of The Drawing Board are Italian, it doesn’t come as much of a surprise that our home country loves us. We’re happy that our paesani enjoy reading our posts as much as we love writing them! Ciao amores!
- Morocco: Since Nakita lived in Morocco for 3 years and knows quite the community there, in addition to posting about it quite frequently, it makes sense that people in one of her favourite countries would love to follow her blog too. Salam alaikum bladi!
Other countries to mention include:
- United Arab Emirates
Now, if only we could get to these places in person, instead of just through the written word!
Much love from The Drawing Board to all of our international fans!